Sunrise has always been my favourite time of day. And luckily for me, Vancouver Island provides some amazing spots to witness the sun come up each morning! Here’s why I think you should set your alarm extra early tomorrow:
1. Best part of climbing mountains is you still get an ocean view.
Sometimes you can even get a view of both sides of the island.
2. Moody weather on the island means amazing sunrises.
Even on the cloudiest days, the sun always seems to make a grand entrance.
3. It’s even possible to get above the clouds!
Vancouver Island’s mountains make for an impressive way to greet the morning.
4. It’s easy to get lost in your own world.
Whole lake to yourself while everyone else is still in bed? Pretty typical.
5. Best part of being surrounded by water, is that you get double the sunrise with an ocean reflection.
Where’s your favourite place to watch the sunrise?